Saturday, January 21, 2012

Having a Break

Knowing myself, it's best that I took a break after painting any two Wood Elves/Eldar model. The amount of details on those models are simply awesome, yet requires a bit more work and concentration as compared to painting marines. Since I also had a few unpainted objective markers lying around, it's probably a good idea to paint them as a way to relieve myself. Pictured below is one of the objectives for my Eldar (Craftworld Ilfirin) army; a burrowing Carnifex. I've purposely applied Gloss Varnish on the model (especially the carapace) to make it appear slimy.

5 comments:

  1. Why is a burrowing carnifex an objective for your Eldar Craftworld?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're cleansing Exodite worlds from Tyranid infestation. Hahaha, you should know better Dann ;p

      Delete
  2. Wow ... taking a break from painting by painting some more. You are a real pro bro ... heh heh. Why don't you include pictures of your other incomplete objective markers? Would be nice to see them before and after. Cheers and have a good holiday break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called "Breaking the Monotony".
      Before and after shots? Got it, will do it on my future post.

      Delete