I've been caught up with some real life matters in the past few weeks. I was still able to do some hobby, but haven't had the proper time to update this blog, until now. These are what I was working on, and as usual I kinda overdo it. I assembled 18, instead of the needed 14. Not complaining though, it'll be a good foundation if I wanna do a last minute army list change.
Ugh, some of the custom made bases are flawed. It's okay though, there's a first time for everything. I'll post up a tutorial on how I made the mold after the Legends season end. I need to mention that by the time I posted this blog, these 'counts-as Plaguebearers' already basecoated. Gonna get them fully painted by today, and of course, update of the warhounds. Let's just say I managed to do a mold for the 40mm bases.