Monday, May 14, 2012

Double Rifles and Bagration Update

Have been rather busy lately and getting caught by a nasty fever doesn't help either. Doesn't mean I was just sitting idle though, as I managed to do quite a lot before the illness. The World Without End extended league kicked off on May 4th and the Firestorm: Bagration campaign on May 18th is closing fast; there was no more time to waste.

Inquisitorial Dreadnoughts, powered down
The Dreadnoughts were the first models I worked on. Just some minor highlight and detail works to make it tabletop-worthy and presentable. Still far from what I originally envisioned but it'll do for now, as those two Stormravens are far from presentable. Next up, are the Flames of War stuff and I'll begin with the Firestorm Troops that will be used for the campaign.


It's not exactly a top notch paintjob but I hope it fulfilled the standard that my fellow Legionnaires had hoped for. The following are some of my own stuff that you'll soon see in the campaign.

StuG IV
Marder III H
Gepanzerte Aufklarungs
I'm pretty much ready for the campaign. Perhaps it will be good if I do an army shot of my current 'motor pool' before the campaign. If you noticed closely, the Gepanzerte Aufklarungs vehicles' machinegun are still missing. Still have that and a platoon of 10.5 cm artillery battery to finish. That's four days left, wish me luck!

9 comments:

  1. You can do it bro!! The Wehrmacht needs you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always ithcing to paint a dreadnought, but they are just too unpredictable in the current CSM codex, GW! hurry up with the new CSM codex and take my money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two CSM Dreadnoughts, and there's a trick of how to play them..

      Delete
    2. errr... how do you play em?

      Delete
    3. 2DCCW & Heavy Flamer, lumber forward into enemies, far from the rest of your army.

      Delete
  3. Love the dreadnoughts! DCCW? Sorry but whats that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acronym for Dreadnought Close Combat Weapon ;)

      Delete
  4. Nice work dude- Bagration is only 2 days away...! :)

    ReplyDelete