Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Army Throwdown Update: Wild Card #1

Just a quick update. Apparently my attempt at ghost flames encountered an unexpected hurdle; curved surfaces. Satisfied with the mock-up practices (on a flat surface), I miscalculated how a curved surface can be a challenge, especially when both of your hands were occupied with the airbrush and stencil. At that time, it felt like I need a third hand. Anyway, the Wave Serpent below was my entry.

Pics Courtesy of the Legio Malaysia Facebook Page
Next week, I'll unleash my clowns. If you thought my colour choices and combinations has been wild and erratic, you've seen nothing yet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6 comments:

  1. Are you basing the clowns on the Black Library cover of the book titled Mask of Vyle?

    As for the third hand, I am sure Slaanesh can give you one if you ask nicely. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't read that book yet.
      As for the clowns, you probably can guess the inspiration when you see them.

      Delete
  2. Looks good. Do share the stencil ghost flames technique please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing special about it. There are a lot of the Youtube videos regarding this technique.

      Delete